Thursday, December 31, 2009

Unforgetable 2009 ... ...

Today is the last day of 2009, and within this calender year, i facing quite lot of difficulty!
Since early or the year, facing the low Bonus due to the bad economic,and this is the 1st time i receiving bonus from company, because this i the 1st job that provide bonus after i graduate.

But this is still the small matter if compare to i have lost my lovely father in the month of June 29 Monday, i still remember on that morning, before my alarm rang, i receive one phone call from my Brother from Penang, through the phone, he with a weird sound "is the time coming back to penang after office hour" and i ask "Y ?" then he answer me, " father sending in hospital, might cant survive" then i jump up from the bed and straight called in to my General Manager apply for lEmergency leave, packing for the staff prepare rush to pudu for bus ticket toward Penang. While i packing, my brother called in again " you can come back to penang right now" inside my heart, i can guess what hapen to my father already! i just reply with a simply "erm..." then rush to pudu for the bus ticket.

Because of the unhonest ticket seller, i have bought a ticket that mention "Sekarang" and waste my almost one hour standing there for nothing, and non-moving bus ! Finally i receive a call from my cousin that living in KL, and mention will come Pudu fetch me down to Penang.

After a tired trip inside the car, once reach Penang, straight drive toward memorial center! from the far, i can clearly notice my mom with full of tears on her face. And at the same time, my father already turn from a warm body into a cold one inside the casket!! As a son, cant even mention my last word to him, and cant able to catch up my time to say the most meaningful " Thank You" to him for his hard work to take care of the family and myself, he provided the best thing among our 3 brothers and sister but nothing for himself !!!

I miss alot with the time while my father still around, i can still remember while i am with the age of 5 untill even form 5, i still can play around with my father, even sit on his leg, or sleep on his leg while he is reading news paper ! My father never punish me, is never even iam the most naugthy among 3 of us, i always break this down, broke that up, but only scold and never punish!

All the story will be in the pass and that beautiful moment wont be able come to me any more, because i have lost my father! The only thing i can do is take good care myself, push hard for my career, and take good care of my mother and bring hapiness to her ...

Good Bye my Lovely Father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am the coordinator of zaishangyanshang.wordpress.com.
I find that your blog is interesting. Is it possible for zsys to repost your articles?

Tks.
ws

zaishangyanshang@gmail.com




Here are some details about me:
Location: Serdang Raya.
Places traveled: mostly is domestic, sarawak, redang, singapore, England, THailand,
Favourite: England

As mention in the previous email, i working as the Business Advisory for

Elvis said...

hai yar ,, after the case, i have less time for myself for online, i agree to repost my articles, but after repost, let me know. Tq