Friday, August 15, 2008

I HATE CHERRY ZHANG - China gal----

Is any one there who reading my blog can tell me how come
in this beautiful world got this kind of person !!!

Haiz... as a perchasing, i should know that i will face any type
of Vendor and customer ! But i not expect that i will meet
this kind of person ! shit man, since iam joing this company
for bout 5 months ! this is the 1st time that i feel wan to kill &
dont like this person !!

The story is like this, iam a purchaser as u know if u read my profile
and she is as well ! And actually she is my customer and
order parts ( electronic ) from my company ( Onkyo )

For the job task as purchasing is order some parts from Vendor
then send it all to the customer ! So, by simply word, iam the
agent! But have to deal with vendor bout the Cost and
including the delivery date!

ok ok ok i think all of you already understand my possition,
then i will start up the story and realise my anger here!!!!

i have already order the part for Cherry
then she did not mention bout any urgent usage bout
this parts !! and suddenly that drop by one mail
and told that she wan me sending the parts to
her from Malaysia to China !!! WTF !!! I totally
dint notice bout this PARTS!!!
While call to her to find ways to settle this matter,
BUT , walao eh ,,, she just take a gun and straight
away shooting @#$%^&**&^%# ( for sure she is
not using the BAD word ! )

Just throwing all the mistake to me until i cant fight back.
while i getting my point out to fight back, she said
dont talk aready, dont waste my time from going home !
WA LAN EH !!!

I admit that iam the one who making wrong decision
in this case,but iam not THE ONE have to handle this
matter, and iam not the only who paying for the Fedex
charges !! is cost company bout RM 500 plus !!!

Iam not saying that iam the one who always protect
and fight for company !! But only the feeling of as
a purchasing !! i have to win in all the WAR !! and
not lossing it !! IF keep on losing and always
watch the word GAME OVER on the screen while
playing games , i can firmly told u that u will
dont have any mood to continue the games~~~~

Haiz, the only thing i can say now is , iam still
a fresh paper that dont know how to used the
method to fight back .... and she is the most
experience in this field ! Wat the shit !!
i saying that i wan be the one who
fight her again ( REMATCH ) by coming Tuesday
And win this MATCH-WAR

Haha, y not monday ? coz that time iam
coming back KL from Penang....

Relax for a while then come back in to fight with HER !!!
AAA>>AH>>>>> HHAAA>>> ....... KILL !!!!!!!!

No comments: